- Prints Up To 120 SQ FT Per Hour in Board Mode
- Ideal For Car Wraps, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylics, Foam Board, and More
- MP Ink is Used and Prints to Match the Surface of the Substrate
- Maximum Media Width of 64"
- Commercial Grade and Low Maintenance Printer
- Features an Integrated Spectrophotometer
- Includes Mutoh Edition Flexiprint SE Rip
- Three Heaters Plus Two Additional Hot Air Nozzles for Faster Drying Time
- Utilizes Mutoh's Intelligent Interweave Print Technique that Eliminates Banding
- Includes Air Pump-dryer, Flatbed Tables, and Take-up System
- Can Print onto 10MM Thick Substrates
- Mutoh's 1 year On Site Warranty Including Parts and Labor
- Set-up, Installation and Training Included in Price
The Mutoh ValueJet 1608 Hybrid Wide Format Printer prints directly onto corrugated plastics, polystyrene, pvc, acrylic, polycarbonate, foam board, aluminum composite, banner material, vinyl, wall coverings and more. The Mutoh ValueJet 1608 Hybrid Wide Format Printer comes with flatbed tables, air pump dryer, and take-up system. You can print up to speeds of 120 sq ft per hour in board mode with a maximum media width of 50.78". Also has the capability to print on substrates as much as 10mm thick. The Mutoh ValueJet 1608 Flatbed Wide Format Printer makes use of Mutoh’s MP inks, which is the only ink of its kinds that matches the substrate that it's printed on.
E-mail a friend about this item.